Immigration Dalai Lama to refugees: 'Europe belongs to the Europeans'

Sorry, but wich part of "invasion" are you not understanding ? Granted the the number you pulled out are wrong as in Italy there are already 1,14 million ( 2019) legal Africans ( and i don't count Asians) and "about" 600.000 illegals ,

why should my numbers be wrong? i said there are 600'000 illegals in italy. and the 1.14 million legal african migrants are already included in those 3.4% that i mentioned.

France and Germany send immigrants back to Italy on a daily basis especially the ones that try to reach them illegally

numbers? Germany and France only send back a fraction of the people who arrive there. during the refugee crisis it the dublin system was almost completely removed at least in germany. i mean, think logically for a moment. if this wasn't the case, and they would send all people back to where they were first registered, and if there wouldn't also be a lot of people who manage to slip through and register first in those countries, there would be almost no accepted refugees in those countries. but that is far from reality.

It is counterproductive to argue with people over pedantics when the issue is that the scale of immigration to Europe and the US is too great. That's what we're arguing, and your issue with someone calling it an invasion, or claiming that it denigrates support for pro-immigration parties, is besides the point. What most people on this thread are saying is that high levels of immigration to the western countries are detrimental. You really seem like you don't want to address that, which is frustrating.

It is counterproductive to argue with people over pedantics when the issue is that the scale of immigration to Europe and the US is too great. That's what we're arguing, and your issue with someone calling it an invasion, or claiming that it denigrates support for pro-immigration parties, is besides the point. What most people on this thread are saying is that high levels of immigration to the western countries are detrimental. You really seem like you don't want to address that, which is frustrating.

i literally said that immigration should be lowered. but what is wrong with looking at the real numbers? thejoker even thought that the numbers i gave him are wrong because he probably overestimated them quite a lot due to the propaganda in his country.

i literally said that immigration should be lowered. but what is wrong with looking at the real numbers? thejoker even thought that the numbers i gave him are wrong because he probably overestimated them quite a lot due to the propaganda in his country.

But you seem far more concerned about the effects of people complaining about mass immigration than the effects of mass immigration itself. Can you explain why that is? I'm very confused.

why should my numbers be wrong? i said there are 600'000 illegals in italy. and the 1.14 million legal african migrants are already included in those 3.4% that i mentioned.

numbers? Germany and France only send back a fraction of the people who arrive there. during the refugee crisis it the dublin system was almost completely removed at least in germany. i mean, think logically for a moment. if this wasn't the case, and they would send all people back to where they were first registered, and if there wouldn't also be a lot of people who manage to slip through and register first in those countries, there would be almost no accepted refugees in those countries. but that is far from reality.

Excuse me? Do you know some basic math?? In Italy we are 60.000.000 people, 1.14million Africans ( in 2019) it's 6,8% and that's not even counting Asians and illegals that can be even more than 600.000. Add all the ones arrived lately that are still in camps and wait for their documents even though only 8% of them are real refugees or the ones that are about to come during summer with a better weather.

Not only France and Germany don't accept anymore immigrants or very few compared to the ones arriving in Italy, but they also force us to accept them with their Ngos boats who sail from Lybia to Lampedusa bringing illegals on a daily basis . I could care less how many real refugees they care of if they don't respect pacts and fill us with illegals without documents brought here by their boats.

The same Karola Rakete was ordered to land immigrants in Italy by Angela Merkel 2 years ago. Still that was a German Ngo boat with a German flag.

Please stick to Germany and Switzerland that i know a lot more about my country and the invasion we are having than you.

Last edited:

Spot on. Situation in Italy is very bad now mate. It is enough to take a step in a random city. Also our liberal politicians didn't just move all these immigrants in big cities, they scattered them in little towns as well. There isn't anymore a place immigrants free, not even in the most remote mountain town. Leftists know that nobody is going to vote anymore for their parties in the future so they are collecting new voters in this way.

Excuse me? Do you know some basic math?? In Italy we are 60.000.000 people, 1.14million Africans ( in 2019) it's 6,8% and that's not even counting Asians and illegals that can be even more than 600.000. Add all the ones arrived lately that are still in camps and wait for their documents even though only 8% of them are real refugees or the ones that are about to come during summer with a better weather.

"Do you know some basic math??"

"In Italy we are 60.000.000 people, 1.14million Africans ( in 2019) it's 6,8%"

LOL. you should try to calculate that one again.

Spot on. Situation in Italy is very bad now mate. It is enough to take a step in a random city. Also our liberal politicians didn't just move all these immigrants in big cities, they scattered them in little towns as well. There isn't anymore a place immigrants free, not even in the most remote mountain town. Leftists know that nobody is going to vote anymore for their parties in the future so they are collecting new voters in this way.

they scattered them because 1. there are a lot of little towns that are basically empty because italians emigrated themselves. 2. it is better to not have everyone together in one huge ghetto.

they scattered them because 1. there are a lot of little towns that are basically empty because italians emigrated themselves. 2. it is better to not have everyone together in one huge ghetto.
Don't say idiocies, i'm talking even about touristic little towns in North or Central Italy like medieval San Gimignano who are quite rich and visited by million of tourists every year, not of the ones in Calabrian mountains where people emigrated for real ( in the 60's\70's) .
Get off your Swiss high horse with the usual idiotic comment about "Italian emigrating themselves" Many if not all of the people that have left empty towns in the south are in north and central Italy today at most, not abroad btw and without help and money from govern Africans would not do anything there. They already tried that experiment and without funds it failed miserably....As i said you don't know jack shit of Italy and it isn't enough to write "Swiss Italian " in your bio to be an expert. Stick to Germany and Switzerland and sod off.

Last edited:
Don't say idiocies, i'm talking even about touristic little towns in North or Central Italy like medieval San Gimignano who are quite rich and visited by million of tourists every year, not of the ones in Calabrian mountains where people emigrated for real ( in the 60's\70's) .
Get off your Swiss high horse with the usual idiotic comment about "Italian emigrating themselves" Many if not all of the people that have left empty town in the south are in north and central Italy today at most, not abroad btw and without help and money from govern Africans would not do anything there. They already tried that experiment and without funds it failed miserably....As i said you don't know jack shit of Italy and it isn't enough to write "Swiss Italian " in your bio to be an expert. Stick to Germany and Switzerland and sod off.

well, makes no sense to talk with someone who can't even calculate % anyway. one thing is for sure. you are massively overestimating/inflating the number of migrants in your country and call it an invasion either because you fall for the propaganda or you do it intentionally.
how sad, there is no place in italy that isn't immigrant free, it must be like hell. though here you obviously state that immigrants do not live everywhere. a comment before you said that immigrants live even in the most remote towns in the mountains. what now?

and evil germany and france send everyone back to italy to make it even worse.

well, makes no sense to talk with someone who can't even calculate % anyway. one thing is for sure. you are massively overestimating/inflating the number of migrants in your country and call it an invasion either because you fall for the propaganda or you do it intentionally.
how sad, there is no place in italy that isn't immigrant free, it must be like hell. though here you obviously state that immigrants do not live everywhere. a comment before you said that immigrants live even in the most remote towns in the mountains. what now?

and evil germany and france send everyone back to italy to make it even worse.

Obviously i made a mistake in calcultating percentages before but you can be sure that if it is not 6,8 % now it is going to be 5% Africans in a short time with all the ones coming by sea and the ones still closed in camps.

Many of those 1,14 million regular Africans had childrens since 2019 and not you not your idiotic underestimations will decrease the numbers for ever or stop arrives and reunions with relatives from Africa, that's sure. We are not counting either Indians and Pakistanis. Also the number of illegals is underestimated on purpose by governs and people like you that really fall for leftist propaganda claiming it's just "perception". That despite even at first sight you can see Africans are everywhere in Italy and many already have an expulsion paper with which they clean their ass and are not still counted as illegals nor like regulars since they had a temporary pass . Fortunately for you i can't still post pics of Lampedusa and Italy given that i have few posts.

I see that i have issues with math but you have with text comprehension . You stated that immigrants are scattered in EMPTY towns left by Italians emigrating themselves and i said :" i'm talking even about touristic little towns in North or Central Italy like medieval San Gimignano who are quite rich and visited by million of tourists every year, not of the ONES ( subject are immigrants ) in Calabrian mountains where people emigrated for real".

So not contradicting myself at all, just correcting your absurd statement that they are sorted in empty and poor towns because they need to be repopulated , but even in remote rich little towns like San Gimignano. Duh.

Also i said that Germany and France are not welcoming immigrants OR VERY FEW compared to the ones arriving in Italy, though they force us with their NGOs to accept them. So yes they are acting evil not letting their shi##y Ngos not landing immigrants in their ports. Ask Karola Rakete who forced her to land at alla costs immigrants ( clandestines) in Italy 2 years ago.

Obviously i made a mistake in calcultating percentages before but you can be sure that if it is not 6,8 % now it is going to be 5% Africans in a short time with all the ones coming by sea and the ones still closed in camps.

Many of those 1,14 million regular Africans had childrens since 2019 and not you not your idiotic underestimations will decrease the numbers for ever or stop arrives and reunions with relatives from Africa, that's sure.

the immigration from africa could go on on 2017-2019 level for the next 50 years and we would be somewhere around 5%. as i said the immigration has to be slowed down but you are really just inflating everything.

So not contradicting myself at all, just correcting your absurd statement that they are sorted in empty and poor towns because they need to be repopulated , but even in remote rich little towns like San Gimignano. Duh.

first thing you wrote was this "Situation in Italy is very bad now mate....There isn't anymore a place immigrants free, not even in the most remote mountain town."

how is what you wrote next not an obvious contradiciton? "i'm talking even about touristic little towns in North or Central Italy like medieval San Gimignano who are quite rich and visited by million of tourists every year, not of the ones in Calabrian mountains where people emigrated for real"

of course it is a correction. a correction of a contradiction. talking about reading comprehension lol.

Also i said that Germany and France are not welcoming immigrants OR VERY FEW compared to the ones arriving in Italy, though they force us with their NGOs to accept them.

and you are wrong again. for example Germany had 100'000 new asylum seekers in 2020, Italy 27'000. and from all of those who were registered already in another country at the EU border Germany only sends back 1 in 6 because noone in their right mind would send people back to camps in Italy or Greece.

This thread has been viewed 1068 times.

Back