J2b2-L283 (proto-illyrian)

We have our very first ancient PH4679 sample. It's sample ITTQ19 (~700 BCE) from Tarquinia. He had blue eyes and light brown hair. Courtesy of @Trojet :
PH4679motherfucker.jpg

I just wanted to revive the thread and I didn't checked the details of the ydna. As one of the topics in this thread was the not so many cases of having both J2b-L283 and E-v13 in one context, there is another case of both haplos being in the same context.
I see several users that took always this argument, so there you have another reason for them to be dormant these days.
I just wanted to revive the thread and I didn't checked the details of the ydna. As one of the topics in this thread was the not so many cases of having both J2b-L283 and E-v13 in one context, there is another case of both haplos being in the same context.
I see several users that took always this argument, so there you have another reason for them to be dormant these days.
If you're referring to me with this comment on "dormant" then you should know that I deactivated Albhistory a month ago before this paper ever came out. You are as wrong as you always were.

Anyway, as of a couple of days ago Albhistory is now also permanently deleted. If I could I would also delete all the posts and this one here on eupedia as it disgusts me to be reminded that I share space with vermin like you.

For seven years I tried to entirely with my own labours research, collate, and present information related to the Albanian subject in an accessible and good faith way to as wide as possible an audience, covering history, archaeology, genetics, ethnography, art, music, classics, and so much more. Even if you try to commission a graphic designer to produce just a couple of the 100s of graphics that I alone produced and circulate without attribution even then you still wouldn't grasp the amount of man-hours and labour that I also put into deep research, writing, and so on.

So I am not dormant but retired, I have no further interest in debating or advancing the "truth for the public interest" as I used to. I will pursue this subject totally in private from now on. You and bruzmi and targaryen and all the rest of you human garbage scum can proliferate whatever bullshit narratives make your pathetic broken personalities feel better about yourselves, i couldn't care less anymore. I'm gonna watch in amusement and I will not expend a single calorie further on trying to counter you for the "good of the public".

If you're referring to me with this comment on "dormant" then you should know that I deactivated Albhistory a month ago before this paper ever came out. You are as wrong as you always were.

Anyway, as of a couple of days ago Albhistory is now also permanently deleted. If I could I would also delete all the posts and this one here on eupedia as it disgusts me to be reminded that I share space with vermin like you.

For seven years I tried to entirely with my own labours research, collate, and present information related to the Albanian subject in an accessible and good faith way to as wide as possible an audience, covering history, archaeology, genetics, ethnography, art, music, classics, and so much more. Even if you try to commission a graphic designer to produce just a couple of the 100s of graphics that I alone produced and circulate without attribution even then you still wouldn't grasp the amount of man-hours and labour that I also put into deep research, writing, and so on.

So I am not dormant but retired, I have no further interest in debating or advancing the "truth for the public interest" as I used to. I will pursue this subject totally in private from now on. You and bruzmi and targaryen and all the rest of you human garbage scum can proliferate whatever bullshit narratives make your pathetic broken personalities feel better about yourselves, i couldn't care less anymore. I'm gonna watch in amusement and I will not expend a single calorie further on trying to counter you for the "good of the public".
I suppose our friendly neighbors had some pretty solid support systems to maintain similar accounts, like kos_data and yours. What has happened?

Good day for some, bad day for others ...
While J-Y21045 just discovered few days ago that their line comes from Etruscans and was likely injected in the Balkans by Romans ~0 CE, the paper for MBG006 finally aired :

Title = Evidence for dynastic succession among early Celtic elites in Central Europe
J. Gretzinger et al.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41562-024-01888-7

MBG006 is J-Z628 (J-Z597), he dates from ~616-530 BCE, he comes from Magdalenenberg, South-Western Germany (as we had well deduced from site names). Isotope analysis indicates a diet rich in animal protein (thus likely a fairly "high rank" individual).

Keep in mind that this sample is very important as it proves that Romans were mastering time-travel and dispatched J-L283 not only accross space but also accross time !!!

Good day for some, bad day for others ...
While J-Y21045 just discovered few days ago that their line comes from Etruscans and was likely injected in the Balkans by Romans ~0 CE, the paper for MBG006 finally aired :

Title = Evidence for dynastic succession among early Celtic elites in Central Europe
J. Gretzinger et al.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41562-024-01888-7

MBG006 is J-Z628 (J-Z597), he dates from ~616-530 BCE, he comes from Magdalenenberg, South-Western Germany (as we had well deduced from site names). Isotope analysis indicates a diet rich in animal protein (thus likely a fairly "high rank" individual).

Keep in mind that this sample is very important as it proves that Romans were mastering time-travel and dispatched J-L283 not only accross space but also accross time !!!

This study also proves that Celts (late Hallstatt/La Tene) have nothing to do with Urnfield, the genetics and ydna are completely different to Tollense. Celts didn't exist in the Bronze age so they didn't have anything to do with Urnfield regardless. Late Hallstatt has a lot of G2a and R1b while at Tollense (Urnfield battle) they were mostly I2 with some R1b and rare R1a - note that they had zero G2a. Tollense warriors match closest with Polish and Ukrainian people of today while these Hallstatt/La Tene samples match with French and Swiss.

Last edited:
This also proves that Celts (late Hallstatt/La Tene) have nothing to do with Urnfield, the genetics and ydna are completely different to Tollense.
I never saw someone claiming ethnic uniformity for Urnfilders.

I looked at about five samples from the (upcoming) study "Geographic origin, ancestry, and death circumstances at the Cornaux/Les Sauges Iron Age bridge, Switzerland".

At least four of them are under R1b-L51, however, sample COR-8/3432 dating to the Late Iron Age (ca. 450-1 BCE) is J2b-L283>>Z38240>Z38241>PH1602.

As we can see in the aDNA map, the oldest J-Z38240 samples, which also lived not far from its TMRCA, come from the Cetina culture of Croatia, including a J-Z3824>Z38241. Additionally, the oldest PH1602+ samples come from Croatia, not far from the Adriatic coast. And so we have good evidence of local continuity for J-PH1602 in northwestern Balkans.

This is the third Iron Age J2b-L283 sample which has appeared north of the Balkans. Two of them are confirmed J-Z38240+, likely the third one as well since he is Z1297-. Not surprising IMO, considering that out of its main branches, J-Z38240 has a northwestern Balkans distribution, while J-Z638 more southwestern.

As explained many times ...
J-L283, in particular some J-Z597 lineages had two major movements toward the west following the Danubian bassin and/or crossing the Alps directly from Italy.
Per-se, J-PH1602 and his ~1100 BCE diversification with strong Central European signal have been partially spread by Urnfielders.
A later movement likely from Eastern Alps (Eastern Hallstatt) or North-Italy also added some J-Z638 subclades way later during LaTène or slightly earlier (a concerned sample for this later movement is RMPR116 that was found with a typically Gaulish admixture).
Some J-Z631 & J-Y27522 are also expected in the west during the last century BCE (which is a given for J-Z631 to give enough time to have a Gaulish admixture by 100 CE).

The mythology about Roman mass-displacement keeps collapsing under the proofs emerging.
While Roman did affected some subclades, Romans didn't had a major effect on J-L283 distribution ... or maybe for few subclades, like the one found among Etruscans that Roman likely helped to cross the Adriatic.

This thread has been viewed 511483 times.

Back